Contribute  :  Calendar  :  Advanced Search  :  Site Statistics  :  Directory  :  Web Resources  :  Polls  
    Real Estate Portal Real Estate Portal News Forum    
 Welcome to Real Estate Portal
 Thursday, September 16 2021 @ 06:05 pm UTC

Real Estate Agents in California Decreasing

California Real EstateAccording to recent studies, more than half of California's real estate agents and brokers quit their respective jobs within at least 5 years in the field.

In study which is conducted on 2000, the California Association of Realtors selected 100 new Realtors and then they've followed their progress through their first 5 years in the field of real estate agents, by the 5 th year only 43% stayed course from the original roster of 100. It is reported that the other 57% who quits their real estate jobs, searched for a new career.

It has been known that the lack of support from their brokers was one of the goads why the agents left the field, meanwhile, inability to make a good living was another reason why other agents searched for a new career.

There roughly 161,000 members listed on the association's membership, it is in a record level. Over 42,000 or over a quarter of the total arrived in 2004,which is many known as the hottest years in housing.

In California there has been nearly 110% increased during the period of 5 years study. In Golden State experts said that there are a potential that could record six-figure income on selling homes. Although competition has become tight and with the housing inventory just gotten tighter, and a lot of real estate shares the same idea, the market just gotten really difficult to penetrate.

By: Dijon Wainwright

What's Related

Story Options


Trackback URL for this entry:

No trackback comments for this entry.
 Copyright © 2021 Real Estate Portal
 All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered By Real Estate Press  
Real Estate PortalCreated this page in 0.12 seconds